Dr. Javed Bangash Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Javed Bangash?

Horrible Doctor and clinic

Posted on January 6th, 2016

I took my newborn to Dr Bangash under the impression that this was a great option, taking into consideration his level of experience. First apt was canceled due to a “flooded office”, which was not true since I personally went to the office in Crystal lake and there seem to be no problem or flooding of any kind. Apt got rescheduled for the following day in the Elgin location, in which I received bad service from the staff and doctor. The staff did not seem to know what they are doing, the exam room was dirty let me just mention that they did not have a place to dispose of a dirty diaper. I was asked to carry it with me to dispose at home, which seemed ridiculous since all medical facilities should have where to dispose of any bio hazard waste. To top it off the Doctor was impatient and dismissed my concerns before allowing me to ask questions. I left the office feeling clueless and with the same concerns I arrived with. I was forced to make a new apt with a different pediatrician to assure that my baby was healthy. This was by far the worse experience I have had; it was a complete waste of time.

unsatisfied Patient

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I love both Doctors in this practice but when it comes to the staff they have a bad attitude and are rude. Never smile always act like they are doing you a favor, must say there is one of the nurses who is friendly but aside from that the staff has a disgusting attitude. They should keep in mind that my entire family has been with dr bangash for over 23yrs yet asking them to print out a old px form seemed to ask for to much.

Great physician

Posted on June 6th, 2009

This is a doctor that cares about his patients. He obviously loves children. I am so pleased with the experience we had with him that I would recommend him to anyone. He is a good listener and does not make you feel like he is rushing you out the door (which I have faced at other clinics).

Posted on October 9th, 2017