Dr. Javed Malik Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Javed Malik?

Horrible Office Manager

Posted on July 27th, 2016

This office is completely disorganized and only care of have insurance. I have high blood pressure and need medication, but all they care about is I pay my bill or I get no medication. Dr. Malik also smells and needs to comb his hair. They also treat there employee's terrible. I watched the Office manager yell at the girls not caring who heard. Go elsewhere not work your time. Very unhappy patient

Posted on December 23rd, 2014

Dr. Hufana, an associate at this office is the most wretched woman I've ever met. She not only did not answer any of my questions she has not called in my prescriptions and it's been 12 days.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

Dr. Malik is a thorough an compassionate physician who genuinely cares for all of his patients. He has cared for my mother and father for years. He responds promptly to our questions and takes the time needed to give us his full attention. I recommend him highly.

Posted on October 13th, 2017