Dr. Javid Nassiri Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Javid Nassiri?

The worst doctor I have ever went to. He was condescending and rude and clueless.

Makes fraudulent claims

Do you want to know why health insurance is so expensive, it is because of people like Dr. Nassiri. He flashed a penlight near my nose to look up it... Standard procedure for an ENT appointment, right? He charges my insurance $259.44 for an "endoscopy," which they in turn bill me as part of my pre-surgery deductible. I have filed a claim with my insurance company, because any notion that a flashlight near a nose for 3 seconds is a procedure is ridiculous. I actually calculated his hourly fee at around $90,000, based upon his charging what he did for a three second observation with no tools besides a $2 flashlight. Avoid.