Dr. Javier E Banchs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Javier E Banchs?

He gave me my pace maker and he was EXCELLENT. I wish he didn't move away. He was very professional and took a deep interest in my problem. I would recommend him to any one. Hope you are still wearing that special necktie.

No more tachycardia!!!

Dr. Banchs was highly professional. He took a lot of time to explain exactly what was going on with my heart and how an ablation procedure could fix it. He was completely transparent about the possible risks along with the benefits. He is one of those doctors who takes his time, encourages questions, and answers them thoroughly. He never acted like he was in a rush. And (insurance companies, note well) none of that was time wasted; it was very well spent.

Father's cardiologist

Dr Banchs is very personable and listens and responds to all questions that my father has regarding his heart (and sometimes other things :) Recently during my fathers hospital stay for a non-cardiac problem, we saw Dr Banchs in the hallways and he immediately recognized us and inquired about my fahter's procedure and health. He is very caring.