Dr. Javier Bibb Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Javier Bibb?

Questions

Posted on June 22nd, 2014

Need to know what Fruits/Vegs can replace the meds I am taking ????? What is the details of my Kidney damages in laymen terms ,,,????,

Excellent New Patient Experience

Posted on April 8th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Bibb by my Urologist. I have been developing Kidney Stones and needed to find out why. I was very impressed with every aspect of Dr. Bibb's practice. The pre-appointment process was good. The paperwork was sent to my home in a timely manner and wasn't to overwhelming or invasive. I received two courtesy calls prior to my original appointment date to see if I wanted to come in sooner as availability had opened up. I couldn't change my original date but I thought that was good patient service. Every staff member I came in contact with throughout the process was friendly and professional. His office is beautiful and conveniently located off the 101 and Pima. Dr. Bibb was friendly and knowledgeable. I felt comfortable with him and I didn't feel like I was getting the "Bum's Rush" as he spent the required time to evaluate my situation and offered numerous suggestions to improve my health. We had a nice conversation and discussed the issues, potential causes and treatments available for my condition. I liked that he took a conservative approach to my treatment. I hate it when doctors order all kinds of unnecessary tests and treatments just to get the lawyers off their backs or to make an extra buck. My initial experience with Dr. Bibb and his staff was excellent on every level and I would have no problem recommending him to my family or friends.

Posted on January 29th, 2017