Dr. Javier A Felipe-Morales Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Javier A Felipe-Morales?

Worst experience. I was in hospital for 3 days for a simple procedure. His attitude was horrible. My advice go to another dr quickly.

Absolute worst doctor

It's a good thing he doesn't own his own practice, he would have 0 patients. Absolute worst Doctor I have ever came across. He will tell you to go see another doctor when he's annoyed with your questions, waste your time and money, makes you feel like you are inconviencing him. Really opened my eyes to the fact not all doctors care about you and are there to get paid.

Terrible experience with kidney stones. He actually yelled at me while I was flat on my back to relax as he was trying to remove the stent. Said I had taken too much medicine and he could not locate stent. Had to undergo surgery (thankfully) to remove stent which had been in over 15 days because he only removes them on certain days of the week. The good thing is I know enough now to interview the next urologist before they touch me.

Horrible physician. Do not go to him.

I would not take an animal to this man. No compassion did not care and should not be a physician.

Dr. Javier A Felipe-Morales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport, KY.