Dr. Javier Fischer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Javier Fischer?

Actually listens

Posted on May 25th, 2017

I am a burn survivor with a variety of anesthesia issues. Dr. Fischer patiently listen to the information I had for him, and the questions I had, and alleviated all of my concerns so that I could go into my surgery relaxed and confident. I had absolutely no problems during or after surgery, and was very pleased with his services.

A++. Great Doctor

Posted on July 24th, 2015

Excellent! Far above the average

Posted on December 10th, 2010

I had a surgical procedure done this morning. Dr. Fischer called me at home, from HIS home, last night. He wanted to go over my information and any questions I might have. He listened to my main concerns (nausea) and remembered them today when I had my surgery. He did a great job - I remember nothing from surgery, and rather than feeling drugged I simply felt like I was asleep (even dreaming!) and had been just sleeping really hard. I had no nausea whatsoever. Aside from being kind of sleepy this afternoon, I feel great, anesthesia-wise. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fischer!

Posted on April 19th, 2016