More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Javier Miller Jr MD
Dr. Javier Miller Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Oviedo, FL (and 1 other location). His specialties include Pediatrics and Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Javier Miller Jr has 4 locations
11317 Lake Underhill Rd Ste 100
Orlando, FL 32825
Dr. Javier Miller Jr has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Javier Miller Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Javier Miller Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Good Dr. ... Draconian parent company
Self-verified patient of Dr. Javier Miller Jr - Posted on October 30th, 2018
Dr Miller was a Good Dr. However, Orlando Health introduced patient agreement changes that basically let them wipe their behind with patient privacy, release them from all liability, and extend so ridiculously far as to actually violate other legal agreements I am party to. I suspect the Drs under them may may be losing more than one patient reading the new agreement, as Dr Miller's office gave my wife and I a multi-month runaround in regard to our inquiry if they were also under it. I had to call to demand an office manager and put tone on it to get a copy of the agreement I would be expected to sign on arrival instead of potentially wasting a trip. Dr Miller is good. Vanessa, who did the right thing and sent me a copy of the agreement so I did not waste my time, is good. Normally, I would rate Dr. Miller a 4. However, since the actions of the rest of his staff and the ethics of his parent company, which are sadly lacking, are relevant to the quality of his practice I was, regretfully, forced to *significantly* reduce the overall rating I gave his practice for future patients. If he ever leaves the aegis of Orlando Health and their staffing, please treat this recommendation as being a 4.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Javier Miller Jr - Posted on November 12th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Javier Miller Jr - Posted on October 31st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Javier Miller Jr - Posted on May 23rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Javier Miller Jr - Posted on December 23rd, 2015
Lincoln Medical And Mental Health Center
Dr. Javier Miller Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Javier Miller Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.