3.9

Highly Dissatisfied

Good Dr. ... Draconian parent company

Dr Miller was a Good Dr. However, Orlando Health introduced patient agreement changes that basically let them wipe their behind with patient privacy, release them from all liability, and extend so ridiculously far as to actually violate other legal agreements I am party to. I suspect the Drs under them may may be losing more than one patient reading the new agreement, as Dr Miller's office gave my wife and I a multi-month runaround in regard to our inquiry if they were also under it. I had to call to demand an office manager and put tone on it to get a copy of the agreement I would be expected to sign on arrival instead of potentially wasting a trip. Dr Miller is good. Vanessa, who did the right thing and sent me a copy of the agreement so I did not waste my time, is good. Normally, I would rate Dr. Miller a 4. However, since the actions of the rest of his staff and the ethics of his parent company, which are sadly lacking, are relevant to the quality of his practice I was, regretfully, forced to *significantly* reduce the overall rating I gave his practice for future patients. If he ever leaves the aegis of Orlando Health and their staffing, please treat this recommendation as being a 4.

very opinionated

Not open to alternative solutions. Only interested in making money.

Dr. Javier Miller Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Orlando, FL.