Dr. Javier L Munoz Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Javier L Munoz?

Dr. Munoz is a caring, patient and excellent doctor. He listened to our cares, fears, and concerns and answered each of our questions completely and in a manner which we could easily understand. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Javier Munoz - MD Anderson Cancer Center

Dr. Munoz is a dedicated medical professional who truly cares about the well-being of his patients. Dr. Munoz is my third oncologist, and as long as he is practicing and I am living in the Phoenix area, I plan to remain his patient. Based on a recommendation from a family member in Houston, TX, I actively sought the quality and cutting edge medical knowledge that MD Anderson Cancer Centers are known for and my wife and I were fortunate enough to find Dr. Munoz. He is compassionate professional who always made me his number one priority during my appointment by not rushing our time together and providing hard copy materials that we reviewed together and then, I could also have it to review and reference later. These attributes were especially appreciated the day we discussed my treatment options. Initially, he answered all our questions so my wife and I could understand the treatment process and with the material he provided, my wife and I had accurate reference material for our review. Since I live over an hour from MD Anderson, Dr. Munoz is willing to explore on-going monitoring procedures that meets both of our needs.

Simply the best

Dr Munoz is the best physician in every way. He is extremely compassionate, he takes his time and answered all of my concerns. He portrays a high confidence in his expertise, which in turn made me feel reassured that he was the right doctor for me. His nurse Amanda is extremely compassionate and responds to calls or messages very quickly. This team is the best at what they do and I highly recommend him for anyone fighting Lymphoma.

Dr. Munoz was the answer to my prayers. His diagnosis of my NHL condition, followed up with Rituximab treatments, gave me hope and the ability to cope with my life again. Several oncologists that I had seen before Dr. Munoz did not do that, and my primary physician recommended M D Anderson Clinic where I was fortunate to connect with Dr. Munoz.

Successful treatment for Hodgkin Lymphoma

Dr Munoz and his staff at MD Anderson were excellent. They were kind, professional and thorough during my 6 month treatment for Hodgkin Lymphoma. In addition, I am very glad to report that the treatment plan was successful and I am in complete remission. I am very grateful for Dr Munoz and MD Anderson, and look forward to occasional followup appointments over the next several years.

Fantastic Specialist

Dr. Munoz is one of the most knowledgeable and professional doctors I have ever met. He is the consummate professional, and a national expert in Hematology and Lymphomas.

Dr. Munoz ...One of the Best!

Dr. Munoz never rushed my appointments, always addressed my concerns, and described my treatment very effectively. He is easy to understand and I feel blessed that I had him and his staff to help me with my battle against Lymphoma. I highly recommend him.

Dave's Review

I was very pleased with the entire office.

Dr. Munoz was and is my favorite doctor I have ever had to work with. He was knowledgeable about what I needed to get healthy and he genuinely seemed to care about my well being.

Dr. Munoz was extremely helpful in treatment of my chronic ITP condition.

dr review

I was going to the mayo clinic in Scottsdale.started there in late 2007. then I started being unhappy there with the lack of concern and felt like I was being rushed as we would talk to the doctor. I expressed my concerns with him and his staff but nothing really seemed to change. I researched md Anderson in gilbert. made my appointment. I was blessed to have dr munoz as my doctor. the amount of care and concern I received was amazing. he greeted himself talked about what he did. explained my illness better. asked us if we had questions and concerns. he listened and explained. did not rush at all. he explained all the options we had and asked us what we thought. and his thoughts. not only was he great but each and every person there at that facility. from the insurance people to the schedulers. every one was courteous and treated me with care. the volunteers were also so helpful and caring. I recently had radiation. 14 treatments. I received the best care ever. the men and women there helped so much. extremely caring. always asked if I was ok. if I needed to stop. always asked how my days and weeks were. I always felt like I knew them for years. the time I spent there even though I was going through the treatments, I felt great. I actually felt excited to go because the people were so amazing. I am so thankful that I chose to change to md Anderson cancer facility. I wish that I would of changed a long time ago. md Anderson cancer facility is an amazing caring facility. I pray that if I ever come across someone weather it be family or friends or just someone I come across in the store that I can recommend md Anderson cancer center. the facility changed my life.

Great Doctor

If you are very lucky, you will have Dr. Munoz as your physician. He is thorough, carefully explains everything, and is, I believe, extremely competent. Highly recommended.

Dr. Javier L Munoz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gilbert, AZ.