Dr. Javier F Pere Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Javier F Pere?

He was sent by God to save me!

Who is this guy who is billing me?

I took my husband to the E.R. and he was subsequently admitted. I was with him throughout the duration of his time there. He consulted with TWO doctors, a surgeon/general practioner and a cardiologist. The surgeon did a procedure on him. Our insurance paid all their portions of bills and we did ours. Now, out of the blue, I get a bill from this Javier Pere, MD, a pulmonologist. My husband nor I have ever laid eyes on this doctor. My husband said that early one morning, a man came in wearing a labcoat and asked my husband how he was feeling but that the man NEVER put his hands on my husband and that was the entire conversation before the guy left the room. The bill states that my husband received and "inpatient consult, a comprehensive history, and an exam" and was billed for $225.85. My insurance paid the bulk, but as far as I am concerned they should not have paid a dime and I will be contacting them. These bogus billings to my insurance reduce my lifetime coverage and I won't stand for it.

Dr. Javier F Pere is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lima, OH.