Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Javier Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Brain Cancer
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Gonzalez is very knowledgeable about neurology. I had multiple doctors try to figure out what was wrong with me. Dr. Gonzalez was open about the uncertainty on what was happening to me. He speculated, but didn't give me a diagnosis until he was certain I had MS. He then followed up with me and got me into a drug trial program. The drug has worked so far. I am very satisfied with his knowledge and willingness to take the time to treat and explain exactly what was happening to me. I would recommend him to anyone with neurological problems and expect to be his patient until he stops practicing, seeing as how MS is something I'm going to have to deal with for the rest of my life.
21 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional De Rosario
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Javier Gonzalez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Javier Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near League City, TX.