Dr. Javier A Rios Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Javier A Rios?

What a Joke!

I had fallen and damaged my knee. My whole leg was swollen and black/blue. It took week to get appointment, then when I get there his office can't find the referral. I called my PCP and UHC and both said they had sent referral to them. My appt. was delayed about 2 hours because of this situation. Finally see Dr. Rios and he does Nothing!!!! Nothing!!! Nothing!!!! It was a waist of my insurance and money. He gave me a brace, pain meds, and a referral for MRI (2 weeks down the road). The brace came off immediately because it was causing excruciating pain and making matters worse. Finally ended up in ER a week later where an extremely good doctor took care of me. Dr. Rios came to check on me while I was in the hospital for about 5 minutes (if that) and did NOTHING!!!!. He could have cared less. He was just showing up to collect some insurance money. I will NEVER go back to him. His office staff was rude and he didn't seem to care at all.

Awesome guy! I feel great now! Asked all of my friends and colleagues to visit him.

High school athlete

Dr. Rios is outstanding. I've seen him twice for sports related injuries. He is extremely knowledgeable, tested and diagnosed my injuries and recommended treatments that worked.

I am glad Dr. Rios was my doctor

Dr. Javier Rios did wonders for my hip bursitis. I had an extreme case of the bursae sack being inflamed which followed along my I.T. band on my right thigh. I was in extreme pain. Dr. Rios diagnosed it and gave me 2 cortisone shots over 2 weeks. He prescribed 18 physical therapy sessions for 6 weeks and the Graston Technique. The Graston Technique saved me. I was forewarned that it was very painful but I will be able to see the results. I have had 10 sessions with a licensed provider of this technique. Some doctors do not recommend this for treatment but I am glad Dr. Rios was my doctor.

Johnny Appleseed

Excellent doctor! Will highly reccomend to everyone!

SA_spurs