Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Javier G Taboada has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Javier G Taboada has the following 15 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Mood Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
Showing 4 of 11
Ive been a patient of Dr. Taboada for over 20yrs he is the best dr in the worldI have a sievere disorder alony=g with a migraine disorder and some psychiatrictproblems but thanks to Dr Taboada I doing great working full time same job for the past 20 years there isnt enought good things that I can say about Dr. Taboada he takes care of you very professionally but also very careing great bedside manner whether your in the hospital or his office we in the trenton morrisville yardley area are truely blessed to have a doctor as remarkable as Dr. Taboada in our lives. And I know that the day will come when he will retire or move back to peru I dont know what I going to do then I guess learn to speak spanish and move to peru
Since Dr. Taboado help me as a Parkinson carrier patient I'been able to funtcion,to my as a over 4 decades expirience since I got hit by a car 1967 under treatments..Dr. Taboada is not only generous,he's a REAL DOCTOR,for some other doctors we aren't patients anymore we are customers,sound bad but that's is reality.
Dr. Taboada is a compassionate caring doctor, not often found in these times. He takes time and listens as well as answers all questions asked and takes anytime needed to make sure explanations are understood. You may have to wait for him, but a little time is of no consequence for medical care of this quality. While waiting, ask yourself, how much is my health worth, and grab a magazine. :)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Taboada is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Javier G Taboada accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Javier G Taboada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.