Dr. Javier G Taboada Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Javier G Taboada?

Dr. Toboada gave a very accurate diagnosis of my condition. He was an advocate for me in the hospital and he gave me professional care of the highest standard.

Judiciary Clerk III

Ive been a patient of Dr. Taboada for over 20yrs he is the best dr in the worldI have a sievere disorder alony=g with a migraine disorder and some psychiatrictproblems but thanks to Dr Taboada I doing great working full time same job for the past 20 years there isnt enought good things that I can say about Dr. Taboada he takes care of you very professionally but also very careing great bedside manner whether your in the hospital or his office we in the trenton morrisville yardley area are truely blessed to have a doctor as remarkable as Dr. Taboada in our lives. And I know that the day will come when he will retire or move back to peru I dont know what I going to do then I guess learn to speak spanish and move to peru

Sommelier Victor Barbosa

Since Dr. Taboado help me as a Parkinson carrier patient I'been able to funtcion,to my as a over 4 decades expirience since I got hit by a car 1967 under treatments..Dr. Taboada is not only generous,he's a REAL DOCTOR,for some other doctors we aren't patients anymore we are customers,sound bad but that's is reality.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Taboada is a compassionate caring doctor, not often found in these times. He takes time and listens as well as answers all questions asked and takes anytime needed to make sure explanations are understood. You may have to wait for him, but a little time is of no consequence for medical care of this quality. While waiting, ask yourself, how much is my health worth, and grab a magazine. :)

Dr. Javier G Taboada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.