Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Javier F Vilasuso has the following 1 specialty
- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Acute Pain
Showing 5 of 15
I have been suffering with chronic pain for quite a long time and I have been to many pain medicine doctors. Dr Vilasuso was the first to actually take the time to listen to me and explain my condition. His knowledge and bedside manner are truly impressive. I would highly recommend him to anyone suffering with pain.
Although Dr. Vilasuso has helped my mother's pain tremendously, he can also hurt you. Be careful, and also know if there are serious complications and you are a concerned family member you won't get the help you need. My mother was in ICU with some serious complications from surgery. It was critical for the doctors to have some important information about her past, and what medications she was taking. I contacted the office and after several attempts to get help, I was completely ignored, even after explaining how critical it was. Very upsetting, and also very scary. She is still having serious complications from drug interactions that I feel could have been avoided.
I had chronic back pain for over a year from lumbar disc issues including debilitating sciatic nerve pain when I finally found Dr. Vilasuso (thank god!). Dr. Vilasuso immediately understood what I was going through and identified the sources and remedies for my pain on my first visit. Dr. Vilasuso offers an array of pain management options including an ozone treatment, which he recommended and performed on me. The ozone treatment essentially involves injection of ozone into the area around the disc and the disc itself, which quickly gets to work in speeding up recovery and shrinkage of the disc that is causing the pain. Long story short, Dr. Vilasuso performed the ozone treatment on me and I followed his treatment plan thereafter, resulting in an amazing recovery!! I can say that I am 100% better, and I'm eternally grateful for having found Dr. Vilasuso who between his expertise and family run practice made me feel at home and in good hands during each visit. I went from a non-stop state of pain to a pain free existence after my treatment -- I only wish I had found Dr. Vilasuso sooner!!!!
11 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Javier F Vilasuso accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAnesthesia Pain Care Consultants Inc, 7171 N University Dr Ste 300, Tamarac, FL
Dr. Javier F Vilasuso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tamarac, FL.