- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Javier F Vilasuso MD
Dr. Javier F Vilasuso, MD is a doctor primarily located in Tamarac, FL. They have 12 years of experience. Their specialties include Anesthesiology, Pain Management and Pain Medicine. Dr. Vilasuso is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs and University Hospital Medical Center. They speak English.
Dr. Javier F Vilasuso has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Javier F Vilasuso has the following 6 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Acute Pain
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Javier F Vilasuso Accepts the Following Insurance
- 7171 N University Dr Ste 210 Tamarac , FL : (954) 720-3188
More about Dr. Javier F Vilasuso
Anesthesiologist with subspecialty in Interventional Pain Medicine. Dedicated to treating the entire spectrum of pain syndromes from spine to musculoskeletal to malignant (cancer related) and nonmalignant pain. My practice ranges in patient ages from 14 to 99 years of age, offering improved quality of life and functionality. Practicing for five years in Coral Gables, Florida with father (Francisco X Vilasuso MD) treating acute and chronic complex pain cases.