Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaw-Yan Wang
Dr. Jaw-Yan Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Methodist Hospital of Sacramento, Mercy General Hospital and Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaw-Yan Wang has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 13
This man has got to be rudest doctor in the Sacramento county. I had recently taken my mother here to check up on her arm as she has a tumor in her muscle tissues, he sits there and nods his head as if my mother was acting about her pain. After checking her blood pressure and pulses, he just simply walks out of the room without any follow up on what's probably best for her. When I had also asked him to fill a questionnaire in which my mother needed for legal documentation, he rudely replied saying that it was unnecessary for him to answer these questions. These as questions regarding on my mothers ability to work, a lady in her 60s with granular cell cancer who is obviously in pain, yet he doesn't have the decency to answer a few questions to benefit her ability to work? I'm usually not the one to take my mother to the doctors, but whenever I do come across taking her to Dr. Wang, it seems as if he's always scolding my mother and that I end up arguing with the guy. He is ridiculous.
Quick to the point but wants good health in patients. Nice to have a doctor that states what you don't want to hear so you can do something about it, instead of ones that try to make you feel better about an issue that later becomes unresolvable. To the point and takes all sorts of insurance. Don't go in expecting that Dr. Wang will say you're perfectly okay. If there's a problem, be prepared to listen to his advice so you can try to improve your condition.
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Mercy General Hospital
Sutter Medical Center- Sacramento
Sutter Memorial Hospital
Sutter Medical Center
42 Years Experience
Kaohsiung Medical University
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions7275 E Southgate Dr, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Jaw-Yan Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.