Dr. Jawahar Swaminathan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Jawahar Swaminathan?

TERRIBLE

Went in to see this doctor because my primary care doctor can not get me in until 2 days later. Was being seen for extreme back pain, and was completely treated like a drug seeker and told that I should have went to the ER instead of coming to him, even though I was clearly dealing with so much back pain it was bringing me to my knees. I was also told that coming there for my condition was the same thing as me coming there for open heart surgery....last time I checked writing a prescription is not nearly as complicated as performing open heart surgery, thank god this guy is not a surgeon. I have a wrote a complaint to Doctors Care and hope nobody has to deal with the same unprofessional experience that I had to deal with.

Very professional

Dr. Swami has always been very professional, courteous and helpful. I have gone to Doctor's Care a number of times when I could not get to my regular doctor. I often have to wait longer than I would prefer, ur the care could not be better.

Dr. Swaminathan has been my doctor for over 5 years and in my opinion he is excellent in his profession personified. He is courteous, respectful, prompt, and polite. He cares about me as a human being. I have the utmost confidence in him and because of my recommendation my brother-in-law switched to him a few years ago.

If you want to wait 2 hours then have Dr spend 2 minutes with you and charge you $70.00 then this is your Dr. On top of all of this does not address the issues you come to see him for. Also he does not read your records and then prescribes a medication you have taken before and can not take. It makes you feel like you go in to see a Dr and they can treat you anyway they want to. Have never met such an unprofessional Dr.