Dr. Jay Levin Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jay Levin?

Knows His Stuff

Posted on August 31st, 2017

Dr. Levin was very thorough in treating a potential melanoma which turned out to be benign. He kept me apprised of what he was doing and was very flexible in meeting my scheduling needs. He seems to be trying hard to be personable and I appreciate his efforts in that area. I encourage him to continue those efforts because they are appreciated. However, my first priority is that my doctor knows what he is doing and on that score Dr. Levin met my expectations.

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Friendly and professional

Posted on September 12th, 2015

I have had plantar warts for years. Being in construction and having to wear boots. My first visit here was to figure out how to get rid of them. I expected to get a prescription for an acid and to be told to file my warts down like other dermatologist I've been to (3 others in the perimeter). I saw Dr. Levin, who impressed me with his knowledge on preventing them and curing them. He wasted no time and scooped my warts out that visit, my first visit, as a new patient!!!! My first visit was 3 months ago and I have not had to go back, or had any issues with my feet while still working the same journeyman job I've worked. Thank you Dr. Levin and staff for the ease of the appointment, and satisfaction afterwards.

Posted on August 28th, 2015

Made appointment for next day. In exam room within five minutes of arrival. Most friendly staff. Identifies/treats/removes all my issues. Fast response to tissues sent for biopsy. Bedside manner is great unless you hate jovial, friendly atmosphere.

Keeps patients waiting over an hour

Posted on August 4th, 2015

After having seen Dr. Levin for many years, I am now moving on to another dermatologist who is more respsectful of their patients time. I was seeing Dr. Levin every 6 mos. for a full body check up for melanoma and after being kept waiting OVER an hour (30 mins. in the waiting room and another 30 mins. in the exam room) 2 out of the last 3 visits (for an 8:30am appt. no less), I am finding a new dermatologist who realizes that for those of us that work fulltime jobs that are paid on an hourly basis we cannot afford to sit waiting to be seen by a doctor for over an hour-----if I'm missing work, I'm not getting paid, plain and simple. There is NO excuse for keeping patients waiting for over an hour for an 8:30 am appt. AND I'm left to pay for an hours worth of parking while I wait..................no more-----that's just bad customer service.

Posted on June 8th, 2015

Dr. Levin has a unique personality that some people may find a little off the wall. However, he is very skilled (has removed several types of skin cancers on me) and can be very pleasant. He takes his time to explain both what he does and follow-up care. I have recommended him and continue to do so.

Happy I brought my daughter in

Posted on March 12th, 2015

This office is convenient, professional and friendly. Although, my daughter and I were 30 minutes late (285 issues) they were still accommodating in seeing us. Taylor was very kind & thorough & treated my daughter with individual care, she even answered my side questions about my own eyelashes & skin!!!!! We left the office with distinct instructions on how to use the medications, and my daughter was happy. So glad I still came, instead of rescheduling =)

Posted on January 7th, 2015

I really like and trust Dr. Levin!

Expert Surgeon

Posted on December 27th, 2014

This is a very busy office . You sometimes have to wait a little while. I have been a patient of this practice for over 25 years. Dr Levin is knowledgeable and gets down to business quickly and accurately . He has removed several skin cancers from my face with virtually no scarring. If you are looking for a doctor who cuts to the chase and knows his stuff, go here. He takes the appropriate time for each problem which can be 30 seconds or 30 minutes. He has a great sense of humor which from reading some of the other reviews may have been misinterpreted by some other patients.

Posted on December 8th, 2014

I'm a long-time patient of Dr. Levin, at least 15 years. These awful reviews do not in any way match my experience, which has been a very good one from the first time I saw him. He has removed three skin cancers from me, two from my face. None of these surgeries has left a visible scar. He's a bit of a wise guy, I'll give you that. And, if what you need from a doctor is a whole lot of comfort, reassurance and deference, you've probably got the wrong guy. But, if what you want is a first rate, superb, dermatologist you've found the right doctor. I've never had a long wait in his waiting room and never had any difficulty getting an appointment and never found his staff anything but friendly and helpful. In fact, I once called Dr. Levin on his cell phone on a Sunday morning about a spot I found on my skin and he called back within thirty minutes and told me to be at his office the first thing Monday morning and he'd have a look. I showed up, no wait, and he told me it was nothing to worry about, took it off, and that was it. I have never written one of these doctor reviews until now. But I was so astounded by the withering criticism -- the level of rancor -- directed at Dr. Levin I had to write because it does not in any way resemble my years of experience as his patient. I have recommended, and will continue to recommend, Dr. Levin to friends. All have had nothing but good things to say about him.

Rushed..No repoire building..Injects you without even hearing your issues

Posted on November 24th, 2014

After reading all the reviews, I just had to share my experience. This guy is either about the money, or truly has a limited personality. Dr. Levin treats his patients like they are trash beneath his shoes. The receptionist is incredibly rude and short, from the moment you walk in to waiting in the lobby you can cut the tension with a knife. You wait 40 minutes past your scheduled visit, only for Dr. Levin to spend 2 minutes in the room with you. He will cut you off as soon as you start to tell him what you are experiencing and give you his one solution to all your problems: AN INJECTION! What the hec is he even injecting his patients with? No one knows!!! I did not get a good feel from this man and will never ever go back.

Poor customer service

Posted on December 10th, 2013

Dr. Levin's office was not only discourteous to me as a returning patient, but acted with such dishonor about the claims. For a matter that should have been handled with their network provider, Dr. Levin's office refused to refund me legally owed money for which I overpaid at the time of my office visit. It took over three months to receive my refund from their department. During that time spent waiting, Dr. Levin's office tried to change the charge codes on my claim and resubmit the claim to increase their billing rates. My health insurance and I tried contacting their office politely, however we were responded with rude customer service and even a disconnected phone. I would not recommend this doctor. They have lost a patient in me and certainly the people I know in the Greater Atlanta area.