Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. H Jay Horowitz has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach to the field of pain management.
These specialists use their different skills and training in pain management to treat pain stemming from different causes - whether it's neuropathic pain or headache, or the result of injury, a surgical procedure, cancer or another illness.
Pain management specialists are primarily trained as anesthesiologists, physiatrists, interventional radiologists, neurologists, osteopaths, or primary care physicians.
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. H Jay Horowitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJay Jay Abel Abel-Horowitz MD, 25235 Canterbury Rd, Franklin, MI
Dr. H Jay Horowitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Franklin, MI.