Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jaspreet S Alang has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Weight Loss
- Cholesterol Management
- Back Pain
Showing 5 of 35
Mary and Monica in the front office are both amazing! The wait time can be a beat down every now and again, but he's an extremely popular doctor, so he's usually pretty busy. I can't remember waiting more than 30 minutes, and it is well worth it! He actually listens, and if you have a concern or question, he treats as a valid question, even if you feel it's silly. He also values your input, even if it's one of those "I read on the internet...). He keeps up to date with his medical knowledge, including prescriptions (he's like a walking PDR!) My favorite thing about this office is that I feel like they all genuinely care about my well-being, which is hard to find! If you're looking for a new PCP, give him a try..
Dr alang has been taking care of me and my wife for last 7 years since we moved from California. Dr. alang is not just an excellent physician with sound clinical skills, he is also a compassionate person who really cares.I have never had a great physician like him in my entire life so far. Truly remarkable.
Dr Alang has been a doctor for me and my wife after we moved here from California, over 6 years ago. We are an old couple and have multiple medical conditions. We have found Dr Alang to have great bedside manners and professional skills. He diagnoses and manages complex medical conditions with confidence and we truly trust him with our lives. Simply excellent.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2016, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Alang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Institute Of Medical Sciences Varanasi
Graduated in 1992
St John Episcopal Hospital
Dr. Jaspreet S Alang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrisco Internal Medicine, 3880 Parkwood Blvd Ste 304, Frisco, TX
Dr. Jaspreet S Alang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.