- Children's Hospital Colorado
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jay C Albright has 2 locations
Dr. Jay C Albright has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jay C Albright has the following 5 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Jay C Albright Accepts the Following Insurance
- 13123 E 16th Ave Aurora , CO (720) 777-1234
- 13123 E 16th Ave Aurora , CO 80045
More about Dr. Jay C Albright
After completing his internship and residency, Dr. Albright went on to earn two fellowships - one in pediatric orthopedic surgery at the San Diego Children's Hospital/UCSD and one in sports medicine at the Cincinnati Sports Medicine and Orthopaedic Center. As one of less than 20 surgeons in the United States trained in both pediatric orthopedics and sports medicine, Dr. Albright is a nationwide expert on the treatment of young athletes and their injuries.