Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Best Doctor I Have Had. Dr. Bender will discuss treatment options.

I have had multiple back surgeries resulting from three automobile wrecks. Dr. Bender is the fourth Pain Management doctor I have seen and the first that I don't feel like their primary concern is to make money(Others pushed shots and procedures when they haven't helped at all). Each visit, he checks out my flexibility and range of motion, we talk about how I've been since my last visit. He freely discusses anything that I ask him about, as my Wife and I are always researching new things coming out in the field of Pain Management. Dr. Bender and his staff have a great bedside manner and are always helpful. Anyone who says otherwise, has some kind of agenda. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Bender to anyone who is searching for a caring Pain Management practitioner.

Not being Notified of changes in billing to Medicare

Recently went for my scheduled appointment for medication refills for medicine I have to have or risk withdrawal symptoms. When I signed in the front desk said" we tried to notify you" we are not accepting Medicare and you need to find another Doctor that specializes in Pain Management! Mind you I have 3 days before I need my refil.. I literally burst into tears.. I never even received a phone message etc. To say my estimation of Dr. Bender and front end staff plummeted. Dr. Bender did not come out to reception area to say goodbye etc. I have been a Patient for over 5 years!! Before this incident I would have recommended Dr. Bender

Was more than pleased with Dr. Bender and his staff. Would recommend him to others.

Dr. Jay B Bender is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roswell, GA.