Dr. Jay B Herman Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Jay B Herman?

Great Docter

I'm still a teenager and get kidney stones too big to pass on my own all the time. Dr. Herman has done everything he can to help me out. He truly knew what was going on and gave me a plan to help with my problem. He gave the right diagnosis right away and I would totally recommend him to anyone. The only bad thing was he is a little awkward but I can handle how awkward he is because he helped me out quickly.

registered nurse

Doctor Jay Herman is an excellent surgeon. He is wonderful with families and patients in describing treatment options. I highly recommend him to all patients needing urology care.

No patience or human compassion

I'm young and it was my first kidney stone. He didnt want to hear any questions i had. If he answered them at all, he answered in an arrogant way and that i shouldnt be asking so many questions. I had to go to ER after the procedure, and he complained that I called him to tell him I was going to ER.

should have his license revoked

Rude, arrogant, condescending, more interested in his own bottom line . No compassion…

Accountant

Spoke to my attorney and i was not happy with my appointment and will be in touch through my attorney to Pennsylvania Medical Boards and will be speaking to them as well as the billing lady yelling and screaming at me. Doctor needs lisence taken away and the billing lady which is his right hand lady need both thier jobs taken away.

Kidney problem

I thought Dr. Herman was good with the diagnosis of my wife's condition however, I found him to be overly pushy in wanting to perform surgery without wanting to give her ample time to consider what she wanted to do. Although my wife had other options to a (cut and paste) surgery it was not encouraged. The office area and supplies aren't the best for taking on patients. In my wife's case she used a dixie cup to provide the doctor with her urine sample.When he performed the biopsy of her kidney, he placed a stint in her. At her follow up appointment it never dawned on him to take it out until I mentioned it to him. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone for serious care.

A great urologist

Dr Herman accurately diagnosed my obstructing kidney stone and then proceeded to formulate a plan of action with my input. He is patient, knowledgeable and talented.

Outstanding urologist

Dr. Herman is a supurb urologist. He diagnosed a difficult problem that 2 other urologists were unable to identify.He explains things in an understandable way and is very compassionate. His staff got me in right away and was extremely helpful. I give Dr. Herman and his office my strongest recommendation.

Excellent Doctor

Dr.Herman is an outstanding MD and has kept me on earth for another ten years. My only regret is that I did not convince my dear Father to go with Jay, then Dad would still be on earth.

I highly recommend Dr. Herman. He is an excellent urologist. He is very patient. His bedside mannerism is great. He explains everything to you and very thorough when explaining procedures as well. Has a great attitude.