Dr. Jay Berland Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Jay Berland?

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

I see severa doctors and Dr. Berland is one of the best!

Dr. Berland is incredible

Posted on January 15th, 2017

After getting the runaround for 4 months by an ENT whom I was told was a sleep specialist who was unable to replace my CPAP which was lost by an airline, Dr. Berland was able to replace it with a better CPAP in less than a week. He was empathetic, understanding and on-target with his diagnosis. His subsequent follow-ups were timely and meaningful. This is a Doctor that a knows his subject matter and goes the extra mile for his patients.

Good Doctor-Doesn't Care

Posted on February 5th, 2015

He doesn't get back to you for a very long time long time! The one time he did get back to me, he seemed perturbed that he had to take 2 mins out of his schedule to talk to one of his trillion patients. He's about volume and profit. It's a pulmonary factory, and his secretary is a young condescending snot who never followed through with ordering my machine. I ended up having to do her work and call Apria myself. Because of her, my insurance no longer covered it, because I had switched jobs. - Some doctors care; some just want a big house on Lon Giland.

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Try and reach him on the phone--I dare you! Out of 10 messages--you'll get 2 calls back from the secretary and no calls back from the doctor.

Front office incompetant

Posted on December 26th, 2013

Best of the best

Posted on September 29th, 2009

Before I started seeing Dr Berland, I would get two-three major cases of bronchitis a season. Since I started seeing him and following his advice and treatment I have not had anything get beyond what one would consider a normal cold. The wait at his office can be long but that is due to his dedication. Emergencies come first and he often gets tied up at the hospital. You need to book routine appointments months in advance but every time I have called with something required his attention he fit me in the same day.

Posted on September 25th, 2017