Dr. Jay Bishoff Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jay Bishoff?

He sits down and talks with you...doesn't hang onto the door knob.

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Very personable, professional, takes a personal interest in patients, at least me!

Great experience with treatment and surgery.

Posted on June 3rd, 2011

This doctor is unusual in his caring and concern. He takes the time needed to evaluate, explain and show compassion. He is thorough and skilled. My TURP surgery was so smooth compared to what I expected. It is so great to be able to relieve myself quickly again. I can't say enough about his great accommodation and kindness.

A top notch professional

Posted on October 13th, 2009

I flew in from Las Vegas to meet with Dr. Bishoff. I waited less than five minutes to see him. He met with me for 2 hours discussing my case. It is rare for a Dr. to spend the time he did with me, answering all of my questions in detail. He knows his stuff and gives you a sense of being "in the right hands".

Posted on December 27th, 2016