Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Bloch
Dr. Jay Bloch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Voorhees, NJ. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Bloch is affiliated with Virtua Health West Jersey, Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County and Virtua Berlin. Dr. Bloch has received 9 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Bloch has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Jay Bloch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Voorhees, NJ.