Dr. Jay Carlson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Carlson?

Amazing Doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2016

Dr. Carlson is the best doctor I have ever been to. I had stage 4 endometriosis and he was able to take care of it and I still can have kids! I am so thankful to him and his staff! They are all amazing and so nice. Would recommend them to anyone!

test

Posted on February 28th, 2016

good

Posted on August 10th, 2012

Wonderful, caring presence. Dr. Carlson is very knowledgeable about what he does.

Posted on January 16th, 2012

i consider dr carlson an excellent dr and i feel assured that he is taking care of my issues.

He did not care

Posted on May 13th, 2010

Im 29 and was told i had the cancer my obygn sent me to him i admit he was fast acting and after my 1st visit with him i had a full Hysterectomy it got all the cancer he could see and i was in Remiso, How ever due to mine being only stage 1a and grade 2 he didnt show he cared to much i had alot of bad stuff happen with my bowls and he clamed i was making my self sick he judged me. on top of that he didnt show any care for me knowing im only 29 and so badly was seeking to have children and now due to the cancer im unable to have children it was as if he did not care he never once told me i had a choice in my care he just told me what he was going to do and what was next he told me i had to have the surgery he told me i have to have radition but he never put out any choices for me i havent done the radition yet but its as if he was not going to give me a choice or tell me the pros and cons of having that done i dont think he cared about anything how ever he did help save me by taking the tumor out hes good one that one and is the best at what he does but if you need some one to lisitin to you take time for you and care about you he is not the right doctor for you most of all if your young and only stage 1

Posted on March 16th, 2010

Wonderful caring manner; extremely knowledgeable; not arrogant; explains options in detail for treatment; uses terminology a non medical person can understand;

Confident and caring physician

Posted on January 14th, 2010

I was recently diagnosed with uterine cancer and was referred to Dr Carlson. My initial visit was at the end of his workday and he took almost 40 minutes to explain treatment options in addition to the physical examination that was performed that same day. He carefully reviewed his recommendations with me, then offered to refer me to a second physician in the city if I wanted another opinion. Needless to say, his assessment of my situation and recommendation for care was absolutely correct. My surgery lasted 4 1/2 hours but all lymph nodes were negative and I didn't require additional chemo or radiation. I am now 6 months out from my surgery, and have had thorough followup from Dr Carlson and his partners. Dr Carlson is a confident and caring physician who strongly believes in treating patients aggressively to provide them with the best possible outcome. He would rather refer a patient to another physician as opposed to providing care that may result in a recurrence of cancer in the future.

Knows what he's doing but doesn't care

Posted on August 24th, 2009

I felt like I didn't matter as much as the other patients since my cancer was level one. I feel like i did not have ALL of my options laid out in front of me before i decided to have a total hysterectomy at the age of 23.My new onologist would not have done that to me and now i can not have any children.

Posted on March 11th, 2009

This doctor is an excellent caring individual/doctor. He makes you feel like he cares about your health is not a robot in handling your situation. The most important value of this doctor is he is very upfront and does not hold anything back.

Excellent Caring Doctor

Posted on October 2nd, 2008

I think very highly of Dr. Carlson. Within a week of diagnosis of endometrial cancer I had completed pre surgical tests and saw Dr. Carlson. surgery was within a week of that visit. The treatment protocal worked well and I felt all along that Dr. Carlson cared about me and my healing. I highly recommend him to any women diagnosed with a reproductive cancer.

Posted on February 20th, 2017