Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jay S Cooperman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Jay S Cooperman has the following 7 expertise
- Women's Health
- Weight Loss
Dr. Jay S Cooperman has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Jay S Cooperman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Expert making medical diagnoses; far superior to my former physicians. Has excellent judgement. Is highly capable of zeroing in initially on best treatment and medication options. Takes pride in scholarship and continuing medical education. Has extraordinary retentive memory. Seniors like myself are very fortunate to be a patient of this fine and caring primary care doctor.
Dr. Cooperman is very set in his ways and is not open to different ideas or treatment options. He will talk down to you if you suggest that he might be wrong and he does not think outside the box. He will not treat you correctly for Lyme disease even if you have severe neurological symptoms and a positive test...he will suggest a spinal tap...see a neurologist, etc. Not a good experience at all...
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Cooperman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Jay S Cooperman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCooperman Primary Care, 30 S Valley Rd Ste 208, Paoli, PA
Dr. Jay S Cooperman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paoli, PA.