Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jay L Crary has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Jay L Crary has the following 14 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Jay L Crary is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Pulls of sock on my left foot, bends toes to floor and back twists my foot left and right, causing pain, told him hard to walk on that its the top of the ankle and directly at heel and arch in foot, confirmed fracture by 2 DR and 3 PA's, I can see break on upper ankle in xray, he doesn't show CT Scan, his manner was lazy and didn't want to answer questions as I have the xray showing bone is cracked. Horrible bed side manner, no compassion.
I had visited two doctors before Dr. Crary, and they were awful experiences. I was complaining to my friends, and one told their mother who has been an physician in the area for 20 years, and whose daughter had multiple foot/ankle injuries. She recommended Dr. Crary (the one she trusted for her own daughter) and I could immediately see why! It was the first physician appointment where I felt my questions were heard and my options explained thoroughly. I have complete confidence in my recovery. I would recommend him to anyone, especially those who are very cost-conscious about their recovery strategy. (That's where his explaining really shone above the rest.)
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
25 Years Experience
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Jay L Crary accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jay L Crary in this video.
Dr. Jay L Crary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.