Dr. Jay D Varma Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Jay D Varma?

saved my life; he has the best bedside manner, very caring. great staff

Angioplasty

I recently had an angioplasty done by Dr. Varma and I must say I have no complaints. Pretty awesome doctor, very thorough and caring about his patients. I would definitely indicate him to others. Thanks to Doctor Varma I can now officially say that I'm young and healthy!

Responsive doc

I had varicose veins treated by Dr. Varma. I had similar procedures done 8 years ago so I knew what to expect. He was thorough in his explanations and worked hard to make me comfortable throughout the procedures. My only complaint would be that he got held up with a patient while I waited for the second procedure. After the nurses had me prepped we waited for 35 minutes for him to reappear. Likely he was being attentive to someone else, just tough to wait that long.

Dr. Jay D Varma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.