Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jay L Dinerman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Dinerman spends as little time as possible with his patients. You will need to ask questions before he examines you or else he will leave the room before you can ask and not come back. Also, he did not read my chart - my data was entered incorrectly. The data entered should have raised a big red flag to any doctor who read the file. I am positive he didn't even look before he checked the box and moved on. This speedy in and out with no personal care occured 2 years in a row. Choose wisely the first time! Huntsville Heart has the only EP doctors in town and will not allow you to transfer to another EP doctor within the practice if your first choice does not work out. Shame on them! I now drive to Birmingham for EP Heart care.
31 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Jay L Dinerman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHeart Center, 930 Franklin St SE, Huntsville, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jay L Dinerman in this video.
Dr. Jay L Dinerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.