Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jay Edmonds
Jay Edmonds, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monterey, CA, with another office in Monterey, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Jay Edmonds is affiliated with Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula, Salinas Valley Memorial Healthcare Systems and Community Hospital of The. He speaks English.
Jay Edmonds has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 8
I was a patient of Dr. Edmonds for 16 years. I feel very fortunate to have had him for my physician. He really does care, and spends whatever time is required to explain complex medical issues so that I can understand them easily. His demeanor is always professional, with a good sense of humor and wonderful bedside manner. He's also very knowledgeable and up to date with the latest information. His on-line patient portal also made it very easy to contact his staff with any questions about medications or upcoming procedures. And by the way, his staff are also quite nice and always helpful. Highly recommended!~
Edmonds is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Hospital of The
33 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Jay Edmonds in this video.
Jay Edmonds is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.