The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Feder
Dr. Jay Feder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with another office in Gainesville, VA. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Feder is affiliated with Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Bon Secours Community Hospital and Vassar Brothers Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Feder has the following 2 specialties
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Feder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Bon Secours Community Hospital
Vassar Brothers Medical Center
St Josephs Hospital
Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Catskill Regional Medical Center
Levindale Hebrew Geriatric Center & Hospital
Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
St Anthony Community Hospital
St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Horton Medical Center
Orange Regional Medical CenterMiddletown Campus
Orange Regional Medical Center Arden Hill Campus
42 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Jay Feder accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jay Feder in this video.
Dr. Jay Feder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.