Dr. Jay Fogelman Is this you?

amazing doctor. made you feel comfortable

Friendly Pysichiatrist!

I have seen many therapists through the years, and I always enjoy seeing Dr. Fogelman. However, there is often a wait, as long as 20-30 minutes, as he has emergencies. He is warm and friendly with a good sense of humor.

I like this doc!!

My experience with child psychiatrists has not been good. None of them ever really talked with my two children, but this doctor does. He also tells me all the dangerous things that can happen with a new medication. My kids are better than they ever were. The staff is also great. The waiting room, however, is small.

This doctor actually has a personality!

My experience has been really good with this doc. I have seen several before, because my insurance changed, and Doc Fogelman is the nicest.

INCOMPETENT!!!

This doctor is incompetent!! He is extremeley forgetful!! Pill pusher!! Charges way too much!! DO NOT SEE THIS PSYCHIATRIST IF YOU NEED A PSYCHIATRIST BECAUSE HE NOT CAPABLE OF PROPER DIAGNOSIS. Charges 140.00 dollars for a 5-10 minute visit and 25.00 for each prescription refill.

INCOMPETENT

Can't keep his records straight. Can't remember place in my treatment plan. Wants me to take drugs which are counter-indicated with my other medical conditions and medications. DANGEROUS

Busy Office--But Great!

Getting in to see Dr. Fogelman isn't easy, but it's worth the wait. His secretaries are excellent, and he is fabulous as well. He is conservative with drugs for my child, and I appreciate that. My husband also sees him, and likes him a lot.

5 Star Psychiatrist!

This doctor has changed my life and the life for my 2 kids in a totally positive way. He seems to also be really caring, and sees us back for return appoiontments soon enough that if thee is a problem he can correct it early.

Finaly Found a Good Shrink!

Finding a doc you like is hard enough, but in the mental health field, this has been even harder for us. One therapist almsot wanted us to have a seance! Dr. F. is direct and to the point, but he has been so good for our family! He is good about warning us about the most serious side effects of our drugs, too.

Small Office, Good Doctor

This may be the smallest doctor's office I have ever seen. The staff is great, andd Dr. Fogelman beat the other two psychologists I had seen before by a long shot. He also has some warmth and that can be a difficult entity to find among doctors these days. He sees my child as well and we just love and trust him.

My daughter loves him!

My 15 year old daughter has an eating disorder and isobsessive. We had to try four psychiatrists before she found him-- and now she feels not judged by her doctor.

Very helpful, and Mensa

Dr. Fogelman was new to me, asmy insurance changed a year ago. I was unstable then, but I have improved a lot. He is patient. I have heard some of hispatients in his waiting room mad at him because he won't give them Zanax or Adderall and then they give him mean reviews!