Dr. Jay Freed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jay Freed?

Worst doctor and group

Posted on February 26th, 2013

Dr freed is terrible and the group also where do I start. My son was very ill and he said my son had a ear infection after a few days we went back my son was worse he still told me it's a ear infection is left and went somewhere else and they found he had namonia never go here. He lied about his medical school he had his training in Mexico in one of the mills that produced a ton of bad doctors

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!!!

Posted on September 21st, 2010

I have been bringing both my children to Dr. Freed's practice for over a year and I am truly satisfied with all of the doctors, PA's, NP's and the rest of the staff. I have had the pleasure to meet with Dr. Freed as well as many other Dr's and PA's that have cared for my children and I am impressed. This practice has a wonderful, careing staff. They all are great with my children. There has been times where I have waited a while for a visit, but the wait is well worth it knowing that my children will get the best care. The Dr's and staff listen and do there best to diagnose and treat illness's. As long as the practice and people don't change, I won't ever have to change my childrens DR...

parent

Posted on June 1st, 2010

The office was GREAT! Dr. Freed is a wonderful doctor!

2 Hour wait time not uncommon

Posted on June 10th, 2009

Make an appointment and you'll still sit and wait nearly 2 hours for a nurse practitioner.

Posted on October 19th, 2016