Dr. Jay M Friedman Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jay M Friedman?

Receptionist's attitude was the worst I have ever experienced. She seemed annoyed to make an appointment and never backed away from her snippy-condescending tone. I have seen Dr. Friedman before and found him professional and congenial, but I am concerned that he would employ such an unpleasant person. Everyone has bad days, but a snide, belittling spirit to someone making an appointment is problematic and makes me question his practice.

excellent eye care

Dr. Friedman has been working with me and my precious eyes for over 20 years. I have something unusual, and he has made recommendations and suggestions that are helping me maintain my eyesight. I am amazed at his skill and awed by his care and concern. I often highly recommend Dr. Friedman to my other baby-boomer friends. Mahalo from Hawai'i nei!

Dr. Jay M Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Shoreline, WA.