Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay G Bernstein
Dr. Jay G Bernstein, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Pain Medicine. Dr. Bernstein is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus and Maryvale Hospital. Dr. Bernstein has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay G Bernstein has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Pain Medicine
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Brain Injuries
- Muscle Spasticity
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 20
i will be the first in line to say that when it comes to my medical issues, I am very complicated! A lot of doctors will shy away from cases like mine...I am a severely injured disabled Veteran with a lot of medical problems... some just don't want to spend that much time with me or I have too many medical issues going on for them. Not Dr. B...from day one, he has always taken the time necessary to deal with all of my medical issues. Dr. B has given me the confidence and reassurance that I needed to realize that I can live a happy, comfortable life, despite the medical issues I deal with on a daily basis. He I couldn't have asked for a better physician to treat my medical issues. Dr. B will refer you to another physician if he believes he cannot help with something, and he will keep on top of it too until an appointment is made with the referred Doctor. He is very clear and concise and if you have any questions, he takes the time to make sure you understand. I first started seeing Dr. B about 7 - 8 years ago, through a referral from the Veteran's Administration, since the VA could not treat some of my medical issues (did not have proper medical equipment), and I have been continuously going back to Dr. B since then, at least once every other month, if not more. I would refer Dr. B to anyone, and would do so with the utmost confidence that you will be treated with the respect, dignity and compassion that you deserve.
Frist he try cure my high diebetes2 with over does drugs that do not mix well with each other. That have list side effects long my arm. Second guy has bedside manner of goat could wait get out his offices he did care what had say about my health issues blame me for them kept tell me gone die. Afte two hours wait see Doctor more happy never go back see him again
Dr. Bernstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Phoenix Childrens Hospital
Dr. Jay G Bernstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParadise Valley Family Medical, 11209 N Tatum Blvd Ste 180, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Jay G Bernstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.