The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jay N Gade has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jay N Gade has the following 13 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
Dr. Jay N Gade has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Jay N Gade is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I saw Dr. Gade after I had spent almost 2 years under the care of another doctor outside his office for a stubborn dermatological issue. Up to that point, a limited number of treatments had not been successful. At my first appointment Dr. Gade diagnosed the problem within 15 seconds (I swear!), prescribed some ointment to treat the issue and recommended steps to prevent it from reoccurring. After the period of time that Dr. Gade had predicted, the issue was resolved. Since then , I have seen Dr. Gade for other routine dermatological issues, all of which were resolved quickly and professionally. His support staff were efficient and friendly; the waiting area is comfortable (the super comfortable leather chairs would be perfect for an extended wait, although I have never had the opportunity to test that theory....I have never waited for longer than 5 minutes. Dr. Gade provides a level of medical experience I wish were the standard for all in Roseburg!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Gade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Dr. Jay N Gade accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDermatology & Laser Center, 2440 NW Edenbower Blvd, Roseburg, OR
Dr. Jay N Gade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseburg, OR.