Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jay J Garcia has 3 locations
10010 N Dale Mabry Hwy Ste 120
Tampa, FL 33618
Book Online Now
Dr. Jay J Garcia has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jay J Garcia has the following 14 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Pap Smear
- Weight Loss
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Jay J Garcia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jay J Garcia - Posted on April 9th, 2013
Great Staff, Great Program
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jay J Garcia - Posted on March 13th, 2013
Dr Armstrong and his staff are so supportive and really helped me to regain my self-confidence. Laura is great and always answers my questions and gives great tips and advise! Bridgette give the best shots! The program really works, would recommend this to anyone serious about losing weight!
Awesome as always.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jay J Garcia - Posted on February 21st, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jay J Garcia - Posted on February 19th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jay J Garcia - Posted on February 11th, 2013
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Jay J Garcia Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jay J Garcia's office for more information.
112 Parsons Park Dr Brandon, FL : (813) 413-2790
2801 S Macdill Ave Tampa, FL : (813) 871-6465
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jay J Garcia is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.