Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jay L Glaser
Dr. Jay L Glaser, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leominster, MA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Glaser is affiliated with Metrowest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay L Glaser has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
Dr. Jay L Glaser has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Jay L Glaser has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
listens to patient's concerns. Clear in communicating issues and how to resolve them. Very respectful to me and my wife. Willing to work with me to help spring me from the hospital as soon as possible. He looks me straight in the eye and is very knowledgeable and kind in treating me. Since I have only dealt with him in the hospital setting I can't speak about appointments-staff or promptness as these were not involved.
Dr. Glaser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Jay L Glaser accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHealthalliance Hospital Leominster Campus, 60 Hospital Rd, Leominster, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jay L Glaser, MD - Internal Medicine in Leominster, MA, in this video.
Dr. Jay L Glaser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leominster, MA.