Dr. Jay Gottlieb Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Jay Gottlieb?

Nothing but the best!

Posted on November 30th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Gottlieb for several years. His bed side manners are excellent, he takes the time to explain what he will be doing , what he's doing during the process and ensures you are well during the procedure. His office attendants are all very professional and friendly. I love the fact that the waiting time is minimum and appointment times are honored. They call to remind you of the appointments and are on top of everything. I will continue being a patient of Dr. Gottlieb as I truly appreciate his service and professionalism. Simply the best!

Love everything about this place

Posted on November 28th, 2017

Thorough, accurate, gentle, and very discreet when it comes to full skin exams. I was freaking out but made the process seamless.

Mr & Mrs Bauzo

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Excelellent treatment, very professional and clear to explain what do you have and need to be take care inmmediately. Thanks Dr. Jay.

Posted on November 10th, 2017

He's the best! I've been to 3 different dermatologist before him and they all would perscribe me the same thing and never get any where. He is way determined to find a solution and has made my skin better thennit has ever been. He really cares and wants the best for his patients.

Very warm and caring

Posted on November 7th, 2017

He is an excellent Doctor Who cares about his patients and makes you feel like he’s known you for years and your concerns. I would follow him wherever he went to get his excellent care and service.

Great doctor

Posted on November 6th, 2017

I have just good things to say about Dr Gottlieb and his team. He is a very competent doctor, in time and very attentive to the patients needs.

If you want the best

Posted on November 3rd, 2017

Forget the rest, Dr. Gottlieb is everything you want in a dermatologist, he is knowledgeable, efficient, caring and fast plus his staff is great.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I really can't say enough good things about Dr. Gottlieb. He is extremely skilled with a wonderful, caring bedside manner. He is one of the best doctors I've ever had, and sincerely, one of my all-time favorite medical professionals; and I've seen many. I've recommended multiple people to him and have never had anyone say anything but positive things about their experience with him.

Excellent Dermatologist

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Dr. Gottlieb went above and beyond to help my 90 year old Father! He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and professional!! This Doctor and his awesome office staff managed to impress us!

A True Professional

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Dr. Gottlieb is personable and professional. He values his time and the patient's time. I had a scalp cyst removed and the procedure went exactly as he had briefed at my initial evaluation. He presents information clearly and takes time to answer all questions. For followup, he provided email and phone contact if I had any questions or complications after leaving the office. He's a good doctor and a gentleman whom I highly recommend.

Rash

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr Gottlieb helped me with a bad rash I had, and now am so much better thanks to him

Very Pleasant Experience

Posted on October 29th, 2017

I visited Dr. Gottlieb’s office on October 27th. From start to finish everyone in the office was very professional. Dr. Gottlieb found a pre-cancerous area on my nose and immediately removed it. He could have waited for my insurance to approve it in writing, causing me to return for another office visit ( and another Co-pay) but he didn’t. He explained what he was doing and how to care for the area afterward. I already made my appointment for next year!