Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jay B Greenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Jay B Greenberg has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
Showing 5 of 18
I'm so glad that I lucked into an appt w dr greenberg and stepped way outside of my comfort zone by seeing a male dr. He is very thorough, gentle, knowledgeable and takes his time with you. He actually listens to what you have to say. He doesn't cut corners and explains everything thoroughly. I felt very comfortable with him and very thankful to have been paired up with him just by chance. I have nothing but great things to say about him.
Very professional and caring physician. I've been to numerous GYN over the last 10 years and explained my symptoms - even had one doctor tell me in about 5 years you will go through menopause and the pain, bloating, breast tenderness, harsh periods, mood swing, PMDD (symptoms felt 2-3 weeks out of a month) will be over. Dr. Greenberg and his PA actually listened, diagnosed correctly, and intervened appropriately.
Wow! a Doctor who listens to you, your symptoms and concerns and gives you all the options! He takes his time to explain all of your questions and possibilities. You don't feel like you've just been rustled into a cattle call. Your concerns are addressed and you feel like you are treated with dignity and respect. I can't say enough nice things about Dr. Jay Greenburg.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
- George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Jay B Greenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMid Atlantic Womens Health Center, 1130 Professional Ct, Hagerstown, MD
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jay B Greenberg in this video.
Dr. Jay B Greenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hagerstown, MD.