Dr. Jay H Rosenberg Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Jay H Rosenberg?

The best in the area - maybe any area.

Miracle worker. Fixed my eyes years ago and they still look great. Upper and lower lids. Best money I ever sent. He's done laser work for me twice as well, and my results compared to others who had the same procedure elsewhere were outstanding!

Wonderful and Caring Doctor

Dr. Rosenberg is one of the very best Plastic Surgeons. He will be honest with what you need,has a wonderful bedside manner, and is very caring with before and after care. The results tell it all in the before and after pictures. You could not ask for a better surgeon.

Fantastic doctor and staff

I have had 2 separate surgical procedures with Dr. Rosenberg. A full tummy tuck, and a facelift and brow lift. Both experiences were great. Minimal pain, and fantastic results. He is truly a great surgeon. People are amazed at how natural my surgery looks. I am only 5 weeks out for the facelift, and can't imagine how good it will look in a month or so. The entire staff could not be more helpful and caring. I would recommend him highly.

Fantastic Doctor

I had my chin and neck done a couple of years ago now. The results are fantastic. I look like myself only better. The best part about the procedures is that no one knows I did anything. Everyone just tells me I look great. I got everything I asked for. Thanks Dr. Jay!

A former patient

I had worked at hospitals before I went to Dr. Rosenberg for surgical needs. My first surgery was on my hand. You can't really see it. Also had Liposuction in several different places and he is the King of Liposuction.

Would never go back to Dr. Rosenberg for ANY type of procedure! Never.

stay away

terrible results obsolete procedures do not go here

disfigured

do your homework, disappointed in results. I went back for correction and actually had terrible pain during the procedure, i cried out to let them know i could feel pain and was ignored

Very happy with results!

I just had facial surgery with Dr Rosenberg 6 weeks ago and I am extremely pleased with my results. I did get several other estimates and went with Dr Rosenberg because he had made several suggestions that I liked. He does talk fast, so I just asked him to slow down as I wanted to thoroughly understand everything. I look GREAT and very natural. I would go back if the need every arises.

great Dr.

Have had a couple of procedures done by Dr. Jay Rosenberg and been very pleased..Takes time to answerany questions and makes you feel at ease..would recommend him highly

he is a butcher

greedy butcher stay away he needs to retire

Excellent Docotr

I was visiting my sister and discovered a lump on my right breast. My sister called Dr. Rosenberg and asked if he could see me while I was in town. Not only did he tell us to come right over, he aspirated a cyst and refused to charge me. He was wonderful. He has operated on many of my family members and everyone loves him. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Jay H Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Dundee, IL.