About Dr. Jay Hammett Jr MD
Dr. Jay Hammett Jr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Oak Ridge, TN, with another office in Oak Ridge, TN. They have 35 years of experience. Their specialties include Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jay Hammett Jr has the following 3 SPECIALTIES
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Jay Hammett Jr has the following 0 expertise
35 Years Experience
Graduated in 1984