- 37 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 10 expertise
- 2 locations
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay W Heinecke
Dr. Jay W Heinecke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay W Heinecke has 2 locations
1959 NE Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195
4245 Roosevelt Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
Book Online Now
Dr. Jay W Heinecke has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Dr. Jay W Heinecke has the following 10 expertise
- Gland Issues
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
37 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Washington Seattle
Dr. Jay W Heinecke Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Jay W Heinecke's office for more information.
1959 NE Pacific St Seattle, WA : (206) 598-3300
4245 Roosevelt Way NE Seattle, WA 98105
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jay W Heinecke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.