Dr. Hendrix is no-nonsense, smart and practical. Our whole family goes to him for anything skin related. I highly recommend him.

Factory line

I wanted a complete check up as I had had skin cancer a few years earlier and not had a checke since. he spent about 2 minutes, didn't notice 2 patches that I pointed out to him. he didn't check my legs or my stomach, he seemed shy to look.The check up after the buring was even more cursory, didn't seem to make notes on where he had applied the liquid nitrogen.

Good Dr.

Dr. Hendrix was clearly very knowledgable and took care of my 2 minor issues in short order. I will recommend him and plan to start going to him now for my yearly dermatological exam.

Dr. Jay A Hendrix is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.