Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jay B Hollander has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Jay B Hollander has the following 28 expertise
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Balloon Dilatation
- Urethral Cancer
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Kidney Stones
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Dr. Jay B Hollander has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
39 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1979
University Of Michigan Health System
Dr. Jay B Hollander accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Institute Of Urology, 3535 W 13 Mile Rd Ste 407, Royal Oak, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Jay B Hollander, MD - Urology in Royal Oak, MI, in this video.
Dr. Jay B Hollander is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Royal Oak, MI.