- William Beaumont Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital Troy
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Jay B Hollander has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Jay B Hollander has the following 28 expertise
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Balloon Dilatation
- Urethral Cancer
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Kidney Stones
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Jay B Hollander Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Jay B Hollander
Dr. Hollander graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1979. Dr. Hollander works in Royal Oak, MI and specializes in Urology. Dr. Hollander is affiliated with William Beaumont Hospital and Beaumont Hospital Troy.