Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jay Weiner
Dr. Jay Weiner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danbury, CT, with another office in Danbury, CT. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weiner is affiliated with Danbury Hospital, Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT and Bethel Health Care Center, Bethel CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Jay Weiner has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Have been a long time patient, and adore Dr Weiner. He is thorough, professional, and has excellent "her side manor". Only complaint is that trying to get through to office is frequently a challenge. Long hold times, frustrating menu. Miss the good old days when a person actually answered the phone!
Dr. Weiner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Danbury Hospital, The, Danbury CT
Bethel Health Care Center, Bethel CT
Pope John Paul Ii Rehabilitation And Nursing Center
Pope John Paul Ii Center For Health Care, Danbury CT
Danbury Health Care Center, Danbury CT
Hancock Hall, Danbury CT
Dr. Jay Weiner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jay Weiner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danbury, CT.