Dr. Jay Jackson Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Amazing OBGYN

Posted on February 9th, 2012

Dr. Jackson, in my opinion, is one of the best OB docs in York. He makes you feel at ease and he's been there and done it all and makes you feel like you're in good hands. Which you are if you're in his exam room. He's not arrogant at all and takes time to explain things to you, like what and why your body is doing what is does during pregnancy. I'm currently pregnant and had an unrelated surgery at York Hospital. Dr. Jackson heard I was in the hospital for something unrelated and came down to check on me before surgery. He had a conversation with the doc performing the surgery and the anethesiologist. He assured me that if anything went wrong he'd be right upstairs in L&D to fix it. He's a great, great doctor. I'm fortunate to know him.

Posted on January 2nd, 2016